Monday, July 9, 2007

Agency on Access 29

agency

noun

  1. That by which something is accomplished or some end achieved: agent, instrument, instrumentality, instrumentation, intermediary, mean, mechanism, medium, organ. See means.
I am expanding this oral history project into a television show on the local cable access channel. The shows title is Agency and the first show will be filmed on July 21st from 1:30pm to 4:00pm at AccesSF's studio. I wanted to do the same thing that I did with Clocked, in so much as the questions will remain the same and the ethnographic aspect will remain intact. The show will similarly focus on the personal stories and reflections this time about enacting change through spiritual, political, literary or cultural agency.

If anyone would like to participate or be a guest on the show, please feel free to contact me. I started to work on the opening segment and really think I like it!

Tell me what you think?